From the sharing economy to symbiotic microorganisms and music that moves around the room, the diverse world of academic research will be laid bare at PROBE: Research Uncovered at Trinity College Dublin. PROBE is a free event packed with music, comedy, storytelling, screenings, and live experiments, all to mark EU Researchers' Night.
More free, ticketed PROBE events:
- Ethical Dilemmas in Science and Medicine
- Changing Ireland, Changing Law
- Thesis in 3: Trinity College Dublin Final
- Reconstructing The Past
- Sustainable, Shareable Food
- Migrants at Risk
- Duelling Davids - Experiments in Literary Translation
Register for updates on the programme and for a chance to register for ticketed talks and performances. This European Researchers' Night project is funded by the European Commission under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie actions.