Self Quantifying Health
Do you track personal information, hoping to gain insights into yourself or your surrounding world? Are you curious about people who do? The Dublin Quantified Self group (#QSelfDublin) is for anyone interested in self-tracking. Whether you record your jogging times, how often you communicate with friends or how you are feeling - they would love to hear from you!
As its January, we'll be discussing tracking how diet & fitness changes impact our bodies, tracking with the latest tools available.
We'll be discussing tracking and improving:
• Fitness (resting heart rate, heart rate variability)
• Blood (glucose, cholesterol, inflammation)
• Gut (Microbiome)
• Justin Lawler - Justin will be talking about how to go about getting started in tracking biomarkers and how they're impacted by diet & fitness changes.
• Hamish Grierson - Hamish is the CEO of the blood testing company Thriva. Hamish will be talking about blood testing, what to look out for and how to go about testing with Thriva.
• Francesco Politico - Francesco runs the Dublin Nutrition meetupgroup and has vast experience in health and diet. Francesco will be talking about how our diet impacts our biomarkers and changes we can all make to improve these biomarkers.
To RSVP for this event, please visit the Quantified Self's Meet Up page.