Make your own Arduino-based music synthesiser at an intensive one-day workshop at Science Gallery.
Steve M. Potter and MAKESHOP will guide you through the soldering, programming, and experimenting with all the sounds you can make with Mitch Altman's ArduTouch kit, a single-board digital sound synthesizers programmed via the Arduino IDE.
We will supply the parts and tools you will need, just bring your laptop and enthusiasm for making!
- About Steve Potter: http://potterlab.gatech.edu
- ArduTouch: https://github.com/maltman23/ArduTouch/wiki
- Arduino microcontrollers: http://arduino.cc
- Download and install the Arduino integrated development environment to your laptop for the workshop: https://www.arduino.cc/en/main/software
- Mitch Altman's ArduTouch GitHub repository: https://github.com/maltman23/ArduTouch
No experience required but this event is strictly over 15s.