Careers evening in the Bio/Pharma industry. Come meet industry leaders and speed network with them.
For information and registration please go here.
The Ireland Affiliate will provide present and prospective ISPE Members with local opportunities to discuss topics of related interest with their colleagues; to hold meetings and/or workshops on a regular basis; and to promote membership in ISPE. The objectives of the affiliate are to:
- Provide continuing education for technical professionals in the pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
- Act as a forum for the exchange of ideas and information on regulatory, safety and other requirements.
- Promote the interests of scientist, engineers and other professionals involved in technical disciplines related to the pharmaceutical and medical device industry.
- Foster and encourage favourable relations among its members and related professions.
- Provide an opportunity for open discussion with Regulatory Authorities.
“Our mission is to create a welcoming, comfortable environment at all levels of ISPE wherein young professional have unrestricted opportunities to network with peers, mentors, and other professionals, gain fundamental and advanced knowledge about the industry and their areas of professional interest, and grow their skills as needed to become industry professionals and the ISPE leaders of tomorrow.”
This is a community event supported by Science Gallery Dublin. If you have an idea for a small community event you would like to host, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.